9 Oct 2010

Weekly update (week 40)

Well... once again I am late. This past week have been filled with school work for me. My mind totally blocked the website off. I also realized that I forgot to take pictures of Zombie Tea Party. Since Martin thinks that people don´t want to print 400+ cards, I have worked on different d100 tables that can be used instead but you still have to print out the item deck. Also I am working on the written rules, up until now the rules have been all in my head.

Martin have this week revisited one of his older ideas, a fantasy skirmish game. The party is supposed to be between 3 and 7 members and each member is detailed in the sense of equipment, skills and loyalty. I am helping him with it and we are at the moment working on getting the combat to work the way we want it to. Looking through different combat systems to see what we like.

Well until next week.
/Johan

No comments:

Post a Comment