25 Sept 2010

Weekly update (week 38)

I am terribly sorry. I totaly forgot the update yesterday.

This Sunday I will test Zombie Tea Party once again, this time I will take some pictures to show you all. take in mind there is some work to be done in the final presentation. After this play test I will write the basic rules down and give it to you to try yourself. All other games have been on the back burner right now because of the play test. But next week I will start working on my card game/miniature game crossover.

Having a slow week nothing have really been done on Martins projects. His squad based SAS inspired game had some modifications made to it after the play test. If your asking me it was way to easy for the "good guys". the largest setback was when one of our own got caught in a flashbang. I look forward to testing it again.

Happy gaming
/Johan

No comments:

Post a Comment