19 Feb 2011

Weekly Update (Week 7)

Hello again. Time for a quick update.

Johan have kept working on his card-miniature crossover game and is now calling it Arcane Arena. I really like that you will be able to combine spells to create a doomsday spell when playing. Just imagine combining a spell to create a pool of water on the table with a chill-spell. Instant ice! Just a couple of dozens of cards to be written so he can do a first test.

Myself? I havent done very much. But I am revisiting an old idea again. This time it is a modern miniature game (although I'm going to test it with pieces of paper). The idea is that one unit will be a company. One base with models will be a platoon. And the challenge in the game will not be to create the ultimate army of doom! No, I want the challenge to be that you should give the correct orders to your companies. I'm taking some inspiration from the game I witnessed that one of our readers are writing. He have a good idea, so I'll borrow some parts of it. Hope you dont mind...

Until next week.
/Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment